Sunday, October 11, 2009

Amazon and gift ideas

I am aware that I am too old for people to give me b-day presents (especially now that Melanie gets the cool stuff), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have an Amazon.com wish list for things I want or things I want to get for Melanie. If you are looking for something to send to either of us, you can get some ideas there. Or just send an Amazon gift card. It kinda sucks to pay for shipping, but my selection is so small here that I thoroughly enjoy the modern conveniences of the internet.
Lori's wish list

I am starting to search for craft projects for Melanie's age. I've found some great Crayola products, but it's so hard to choose just a few. I should just send all my money to Crayola. :)

3 comments:

  1. May I suggest DO NOT TRY WATERCOLOR!

    She is a little young for a lot of things, don't try to push her too fast. If she is interested let her go for it.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. After twenty five years you should give us gifts !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any Halloween pics of Melanie here !

    ReplyDelete