Thursday, October 08, 2009

Typhoon and life

Yes, we're still here. I'll try to get better about posting. Life with a toddler is difficult.
A tropical storm passed over us this morning. It was nothing to get worked up over. It's beautiful outside now so we hope to enjoy it after Melanie's nap.
I'd say that nothing is going on, but Melanie changes everyday and it is impossible for me to keep up. Her most recent thing is walking everywhere. She can't be stopped! She is drinking milk now and big kid foods. Although she can't use a spoon yet, she likes to feed herself. Makes my job easier.
We're getting involved in more toddler groups. Went to a new one yesterday and it was great. I hope that we'll be able to go again. I made a new friend so I hope we'll be able to get together more.

1 comment: