Sunday, May 24, 2009

Getting to Seattle

I'm still here in Japan. I was called up to the counter during roll call yesterday, but the guy said there was only one seat, so I obviously didn't take it. There were originally only 5 seats, but 12 ticket passengers didn't show up. I was at the top for category IV, but there was a family of 5 ahead of me, so it didn't take long until the seats were full.
I called the terminal today to ask about the flight to Elmendorf. I'd heard before that it would stay overnight in Anchorage and continue to McChord the next day, but apperently the one tomorrow is terminating in Alaska. As much as I'd love to see Alaska... I was told on the phone that there is a flight that leaves on Tuesday and goes straight to McChord. I will call tomorrow to find out the time of roll call an possibly try to make that one.
Either way, I'll try to update as much as possible.

3 comments:

  1. I wondered if there was any other way to get a fight here. I would imagine the one to Seattle would be very popular, as a spring board to everywhere else.

    Crossed fingers and toes again,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping everything crossed as well. We'll be available if you make that McChord flight, just let us know! Here's hoping!

    XXOOX

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, if the roll call is incredibly early (like 4:30) you're free to crash here to make traveling easier.

    ReplyDelete