Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We've decided... I think

Danny is going to take me to Yokota on Saturday. Melanie and I are going to try to get on the flight for this Saturday the 23rd. If it doesn't work out, we'll try again on the 30th. We'll be category IV so hopefully we'll have better luck than last summer.
I don't have details of the flight, but Danny will call if I make it onto the flight.
If anything changes or things don't work out for this week I'll let you know. Once I get to the states, I'll start planning my Vegas trip.

5 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad Danny will be able to take you this time. i was concerned about all the stuff and how upset you would be if you didn't make it on the flight.

    Give Danny a special hug for me.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not making any plans, so if Danny calls and lets us know when, we can pick you up. Oh, and where to pick you up too. That would help. ;-)

    Can't wait to see you both!

    XXOOX

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck. Flights are going out every week now so you have a better chance. We just came back from Okinawa and I know that the terminal was FULL of people trying to get out to Seattle from Yokota. It's in front of the summer PCS season but I know a lot of people are trying to go home before summer starts. Let me know when you'll be at the terminal and maybe Will and I can stop by to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you weren't able to make the flight yesterday, that made me sad. I'm keeping my fingers and everything else I can think of crossed you make next week's!

    XXOOX

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very disappointed also but probably not any more than you were.
    Maybe should have taken the single seat and figure when Melanie is screaming someone will move over.

    Just to many people and not enough flights.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete