Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rethinking

Things have been changing a bit around here and I'm considering readjusting my plans a bit. Danny suggested that I try to get on the plane next weekend (23rd) so that I can try again on the 30th if I don't get on. I know someone had mentioned that 4 weeks was a long time to be in the states, but I fully trust my petsitter, my students could use a vacation, and Danny is going to be gone a REALLY long time.
The other thing I'm reconsidering is my method of transporting Melanie. I planned on getting this thing called gogo babyz travelmate. It is made so the large carseat she has can be attached and turned into a stroller. Some people have advised against it and some say its great. I tried to order it on Amazon, but it didn't complete. I've been told there is one like it at the army base. There is a gal in Yokosuka who is trying to sell an infant travel system for $20, so I may have to snatch that up instead. The travelmate is $70-$90.
Anyway, still nothing set in stone, but thats what I'm thinking anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Just let us know and we'll pick you up. I'm trying to keep my calendar as free as I can! We're just happy to see you whenever we can!

    XXOOX

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know we will be around also, but I think your Dad and Cheryl will be on the memorial day weekend at the ocean. I would be gone on Saturday, but just for the day, and home from then on, if you need help. Just keep us posted.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete