Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's nearly that time of year

Some people have already started to talk about Christmas, so I wanted to get this out there.
First, I wanted to say that Danny and I are not buying Melanie gifts. We are going to put money into a savings account. I know other people wanted to buy her things, so I wanted to give ideas. We don't need any clothes. We have enough and it is something I enjoy shopping for anyway.
Obviously she isn't too interested in toys right now, but she really likes anything with lights and music. Oh, and mirrors. Typical baby thing, but I have a really hard time finding stuff. We are collecting books, but I don't want to get something we already have. If all else fails, there are still things on the amazon registry.
hope that helps.

3 comments:

  1. Saving account is a very good idea. I had thought of that myself but didn't know where to start.
    Let me know where and when you get it going.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad used to buy the boys savings bonds. I'm not sure though, I think Melanie would need a SSN for that. We have a couple of things for her already, but that's all so far. Guess the drum set can wait until next year. ;-)

    M/D; G/G; D/T

    ReplyDelete
  3. The motorcycle should be arriving any day.:)

    ReplyDelete