Thursday, April 23, 2009

The days pass by

I know it has been a while since there has been any update from me. Things have been a little crazy around here. Melanie got a free crib from the church last week, but we couldn't set it up until Monday because we were waiting for her new mattress. I'll be calling the Exchange and demanding a refund.
Baby girl has also been super fussy lately. Her cheeks are also pink so I think she is teething. No teeth yet though. Her nose started running like crazy today, but there is likely a good reason for it.
We brought home a new dog on Tuesday night. I've had my hands full with him. He is a year-old, pure bred Shiba Inu. He is a good little dog, but all of us are adjusting to him being around. Mocha has been hiding upstairs, but she got brave and came down a few times today. I'll post pictures later.
Well, Melanie went to bed early and Bishop (the dog) is outside barking so I need to bring him in. More to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, you guys are creating quite the household, aren't you? What are you going to do with your new dog while you're over here? Can't wait to see the pics soon. How does Melanie like Bishop? How did you end up with him?

    XXOOX

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I love animals but, i sure wish you had waited until Melanie was about 2 years old to get one. You have REALLY got your hands full now! Try to be patient with them all if you can, as they say "this to shall pass"

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, how long before you go hide?

    You better not tell us your bored. Sounds like you really have your hands full.

    Good Luck and few "Gifts"

    Welome to our family new grand dog Bishop

    ReplyDelete