Saturday, April 18, 2009

Melanie on television last night

It was so cute!! We had to wait 15 minutes into the show to finally see it and of course it was edited, so it didn't look like it did when we were there filming but I saw Melanie clearly many times.

Bonus for all of you... I found it online!!! If you want to watch it now, go to http://smilejdrama.blogspot.com/ and play the video. You have to skip to 14:05 to see the introduction section. To see all the parts that she is in, you'll have to watch a few times. I know where she is so I have no problem. Anyway, you can always wait until I'm in the states to watch it, but I doubt that will happen.

6 comments:

  1. Was she just in the singing part? I didn't have any problems spotting her, she was, by far, the most beautiful baby there! ;-)

    Thank you so much for sharing that with us, what fun! Baby Girl's a tv star!

    XXOXO

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched, saw our angel, didn't understand anything but watched the whole show anyway.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You watched the whole show?! Even I didn't do that. It was hard to understand what was going on. We think that the music sequence will be in every episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of understood where the show was going, but did get tired of him sitting and crying while talking to his family. it helped to read the prolog before the movie played. What I didn't know was if it was suppose to end or just be a series. I probably won't tune in next week. : )

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't have any trouble spotting Melanie. Too cute!

    So, it's a TV series? I'll have to tell my friend, who is married to a Japanese man, about Melanie's appearance. He actully works in the film industry in Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete