Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Traveling to Seattle

Since people keep asking and I've neglected to post anything here, I want to give you dates and details of our flight to Seattle.
I'm going to send my paperwork in Friday to get on the waitlist. The form for EML (Environmental Morale Leave) isn't affective until the 1st. I am trying to get out on May 30th and return to Japan on June 21st. I still plan on driving to Vegas, but I don't have dates for that yet.
I haven't ordered the carseat stroller attachment yet (shame on me) or talked to my pet sitter, but I hope neither will be a problem.
I don't have any more information than that. Everything will depend on availability on that day. I'm pretty sure I'm getting out before school is over, so it should be easier than last year. Of course, if things really don't work out we'll still be coming back for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Have fingers crossed and diapers ready. Other than that there is not much more I can do. Also have a toy box filling up just in case.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll ask Sara Hoover about the baby gates and playpen. Thanks for the update, I'm hoping with all my heart we see you next month!

    XXOOX

    Mom/Tracy/Grandma

    ReplyDelete