Wednesday, August 12, 2009

97.7

Good morning!
Yup, that is her temperature this morning. It was a rough night, but we're bother feeling better this morning. She slept from 8-11, 1-4, and 4-9. I got almost 8 hrs of sleep!
What I ended up doing was giving her teething tablets, a very slight amount of benadryl, rubbed some baby vicks on her chest and set the fan right next to her bed. Of course we were up on the Tylenol/Ibuprofen and milk.
We both have little runny noses this morning, but she is crawling around the floor, playing and making happy baby noises. The swelling in my neck is going down.
I hope we're well enough tomorrow to go to the Noritake factory!

2 comments:

  1. See, you handled it beautifully. Maybe some day she can take care of you!

    I still wonder if you both have the same bug.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a doubt you'd both be okay! =D

    ReplyDelete