Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gonna be an interesting day

It started at 5am with an earthquake. Melanie was already stirring at that point, but didn't fully wake up until a little after 6. It was a late night last night, so we're both a little tired and cranky. I took her temp last night at 102.9. Besides that, she was fine. Generally Drs tell you to just give them Tylenol and wait to see if their temp goes down. Since it was 630pm and I didn't want to wait all night, so I just decided to go to Urgent Care in Yokosuka. After examining her and testing for a UTI, they said it was probably just the beginning of a cold. They sent us home with more Tylenol and some Ibuprofen. This morning, her temp is only 99.
I've been better, but a little more sleep would help. My lymph node is still swelling and a little uncomfortable.
It will probably rain all day. Still dealing with that TS.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you should have had them look at you at the same time. Just how long have you had the lymph node now? Shouldn't it be going away?

    Wish we could get some rain, I'm tired of watering.

    You take care,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete