Friday, August 14, 2009

She's Growing

The title reminded me that at her appointment she weighed 19.5 lbs. I love my little girl.
What I was really writing about was to say that I can see her changing. Today she went from sitting to standing without using anything to pull herself up. She has also started letting go of things. It's only a matter of time.
That is all. :)


Oh, yesterday she still wasn't feeling well. Seemed to have an upset stomach. Today has seemed better though. She's slowly starting to eat better.

2 comments:

  1. When that girl isn't eating........she is not well ; )

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're right, it's only a matter of time and she'll be running around the house. Get ready! I'm glad to hear she's starting to eat better too. You did good! =D

    ReplyDelete