Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hey everyone

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Ryen has been here the last week, so I have been showing here around Japan and haven't spent as much time sitting at the computer. Danny is still in three section duty, so I will be home a lot and will have time to update you on everything that has been happening.
Sorry if you have been writing you email and I haven't written back. I will be better about it now, so please write to me. I don't feel like sitting at the computer tonight, so I'll update everyone later.

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking, but knew you were busy with Ryen.Your Dad is just getting settled in, hooking up cable etc.
    Dan Senior doesn't know what a great thing being a grandparent is, he is in for the happiest ride of his life. I'm sure Eloise will agree with me, that there is nothing you have ever done in your life that is better than being a grandparent. What fun without the pain!

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember me, yes your homeless father!
    Well here I sit inside the trailer using wi-fi.
    Things are settling down but we still have a lot of loose ends.

    Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I do "second that motion" for grandparenting. Something magic happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, well none of you are going to become grandparents or great-grandparents anytime soon. At least not if Danny and I have any say in the matter. :)
    Can I just skip being a parent and go straight to grandparent?

    ReplyDelete