Sunday, January 28, 2007

Information

Blogger is in Japanese right now and it took me forever to figure out how to get this far!
just wanted to give people an update who didn't know what was going on.
My grandmother had knee surgery last week. From the messages I have been getting she is doing well, but needs a lot of physical therapy.
The other news is that Julie had to make the decision to put Ted (Ted E Bear- the family dog that we've had since junior high and she was incredibly attached to) down. He had some better days in his life, like when he was attacked by a raccoon. We loved him and he was a great dog.
Please just keep those people (mostly my whole family) in your thoughts and prayers. I want to tell me grandma to get better and Julie that I understand how shes feeling and I am very sad too. He was a great loyal dog.

3 comments:

  1. Just to let everyone know.....Grandma is keeping very positive thoughts, even though Grandpa has to help me with my exercise. I hope I don't come out looking like an old Forson tractor.

    Yes, Ted was a wonderful dog and loyal to the end. You could never have found a better family dog, especially a family full of PMS girls, with emotions running wild that he was suppose to pick up on and help. Sometimes these dogs come once in a life time, but if you ever have one, you have certainly been blessed by God.

    Thank you for all the kind thoughts that I can already feel.

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lori can remember Julie wanted a pet very, very bad and I didn't think the family was ready for a pet. Well Julie was away one weekend had went to a pet store and started talking about a "Hairless Rat". Well at that time I realized that if I did not get a pet I might not have much choice. Cheryl and I went to the Humane Socity to look for a kitten for Christmas. Well no kittens to be found but We wandered into the puppy section and when I looked down there was a fuzzy little fur ball with big brown eyes like a "Ted-E-Bear" I could not say no and right after we finished adopting Ted we went back to the pen and had to quickly make sure the other family standing there did not try to get out Ted.
    Ted and I did not always agree on his choices and I always was being overruled on where he was going to sleep and where he got to ride in the truck (remember the house full of pms girls).
    Ted was great friend to all of us and will never be forgotten.

    For all you pet owners right now go give your pet a big hug and show them your love and they will show you love in return. If anyone has a pet Boa please feed him before you let him hug you.
    Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading through tears, not of sadness, but of great love for wonderful pets who are loyal and always understand.

    Keep up the positive thoughts brownstone.

    Prayers coming your way, for all your needs.

    ReplyDelete