Friday, November 09, 2007

Another Thursday

I forgot to make a mention yesterday that it was a landmark. November 7th, 1997 was the original day Danny and I started dating. So we've officially known each other for 10 years. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, at least Danny doesn't seem to think so, but it was important to me to mention it.

In regards to my health, I have been better. Yesterday I was able to eat and keep it, but I couldn't keep my breakfast this morning. I made another trip to the clinic. I am not dehydrated and I am not pregnant. They didn't give me any different medications, but it was still good for me to come in. My diet is very strictly liquid (and I hate that because I am so hungry!). Hopefully tomorrow night or Saturday I'll be able to eat some real food again. For now it is Gatorade, Sprite, and maybe a few crackers. :P

We've got plans to go to Boston this weekend, so hopefully I am better by then.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's incredibly impressive you remember the date you and Danny started dating. Dan and I had our first date in September of 1982, but that's as close as I can get. Oh well, that's been 25 years ago, so sue me.

    Glad you're feeling better finally. Hopefully soon you'll be back to solid food again! Enjoy your trip to Boston, it's a great time of the year to visit. Just be sure to take your gloves and a hat, just in case.

    See you oh so soon! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete