Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New computer

I have been brainwashed and converted. I now own a macbook.
Honestly, the thought of using Windows Vista was not a pleasant one and the price on this laptop was too good. I got a teacher discount too. How cool is that?
Speaking of getting benefits for being a teacher.... US Bank has put me in their system as working in the education field for 4 years. Technically I was a student for three and worked on campus there. Now I substitute at an elementary school and teach English. We are trying to get a lower interest rate on our outrageous credit card, so anything helps.
Well, just wanted everyone to know that you can contact me and expect to hear back on a semi-regular basis. Once I get a USB cable, I will add the pictures to my new computer and find a few good ones to add here on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new computer. Hope it lasts longer than your last one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As your uncle says "WHY YOU'LL LOVE A MAC"
    ......it just works!!!

    Welcome to the orchard.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete