Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I want to watch Heroes!!

You may remember just over a month ago when I was complaining that NBC moved all their shows to Amazon.com and they decided that I wasn't allowed to download the shows because I lived in Japan. (see: Ranting)
was surfing the net just now and got excited because I finally have a computer of my own and I am in the US; perfect for downloading my shows. I went to Amazon to download their Unbox software. Guess what! It's not Mac compatible!
Grr. That is so annoying. Now I have no other choice but to wait until next summer for the season to come out on dvd so I can watch it.

7 comments:

  1. So sad :-(
    That's what keeps me from buying a MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute there Mom, what was that about a blank white screen? Yea...no PC problems my arse. Just wait, y'all come to see the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go into the lighttt... go into the lighttt... see? It's a good thing... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is good stuff.
    Better than TV

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you really want the episodes go to iTunes and you can buy the seasons of Heroes for $1.99 an episode.

    Grandma (from my Mac)

    ReplyDelete