Thursday, January 15, 2009

picture formatting

I am still taking lots of pictures (although not as many as I used to) but am not able to import them to photobucket. I wasn't completely happy with the resolution of the pictures, so I changed it to RAW which doesn't save them a jpegs. Photobucket doesn't allow me to import RAW images, so for now you'll just have to wait until I decide what to do.
Until then, I did add a few more to the 3 month album and I'll be adding a 4 month soon.
Her 4 month appointment is tomorrow morning. More shots. Yippee. I'll update later to let you know how she is growing. I know she's at least 12.5 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. I assume the RAW picture are larger than jpeg. They probably don't like the room they take. The pictures were looking pretty good from this end. I checked out all the new ones this morning, I can't help it....I love the ones where Melanie has the little smirk on her face! Which one of you two does that? I always laugh when I see it.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you save the images in RAW on your computer, but then save them also as a jpeg for photobucket? Just wondering. Now I'll have to jumpe there to see the new pics! Can't wait.

    Oh, it's Melanie's 4 month b-day there already. Happy 4 months, Baby Girl!

    XXOOX

    G/G; M/D; D/T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go to Iphoto help? I don't always understand what they are telling me, but I think you can drop the RAW pictures in Iphoto and then when you are done, and click done, they file them as a JPEG. This would be time consuming if you had a lot, but you could do editing changes on the Raw pictures before changing them.
    Anyhow you probably understand this better than I do.
    I usually read the instructions and just go HUH?
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete