Friday, February 29, 2008

Never been so hard

The hardest thing to do by myself is to go to the grocery store. I only bought 3 things that were actually food. I had to stop several times to lean against the cart, close my eyes and breathe to keep myself from getting sick. Pretty sure I looked pale by the time I made it to the register (and maybe a little green). The lady bagging groceries asked me if I was okay. I wasn't gonna tell her that it took every bit of strength I had to keep from getting sick inside the store.
I think I'll take it easy for the rest of the evening. Don't know if I'll be able to eat or not.

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm concerned. It's time to call someone and ask for help. You need food, you need to be able to eat. It's imperative for not only your health, but your baby's as well. Call your ombudsman or a friend. Don't be too proud to ask for help. That's what they're there for, and someday, you'll be in a position to help out another Navy wife that needs it. There's no reason to go through this alone. The Navy has lots of resources to help you, all you have to do is let them know what you need.

    Please take care of yourself. We love you and want you to be healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy is right there has to be help inside the Navy Family Unit somewhere. I know you are better but you will make yourself really weak and take forever to get back on your feet.
    Did you notice on one of the web sites I sent, it suggested carrying a handkerchief or cloth with lemon juice on it and put it over your nose when you are around a smell that makes you nauseated. Your Dad said oh great, a handkerchief tied around your face in a grocery store, that would be nice and safe!
    I usually don't feel sick until I get the bill at the cash register.

    Wish we could help,

    Hugs from everyone,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete