Saturday, March 01, 2008

Relax please

I am sorry that last post sounded so bad. It really isn't that bad. I have food in my house and I ate last night. Sure, its hard sometimes because I don't have an appetite or I'm not feeling like I can keep anything down, but the baby and I are doing fine. I've spoken to doctors and they know about my issue. None of them have been overly concerned and have assured me this is perfectly normal in the first trimester.
The most important thing is that the baby is getting the right vitamins and I'm drinking enough water. I take my prenatal vitamins everyday which has everything essential to growth and development.
I am in contact with friends here and other gals that are pregnant. If there is anything to be overly concerned about, I'll let you know. It sounds nice to be able to contact the ombudsman, but I don't know any of those women and I really don't care to deal with that if I don't have to.
I am going out today, but please everyone relax. I'm fine. In fact, I ate the whole bag of pasta and veggies last night. Please don't worry too much. I am taking care of myself and you guys really can't help me much, I'm sorry to say. Everything will be fine.

3 comments:

  1. Then girl, don't scare us like that! If you can't even shop for food or eat it, that's scary stuff. Whew! Glad you're not as bad off as I thought. Still, I wish we were closer and could do more to help. Having been a bazillion miles away when both my boys were born, I can relate. Just know we care, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I mentioned, I had read that the bab takes all it needs and you are left holding the empty bag. Otherwords, if you take your vitamins and drink water the the baby will flourish, while you turn into a skeleton. The baby might not be to happy with you when it is born and finds out it could have had steak and potatoes every night. It might even spit up some milk for you, just to let you know it's opinion : )
    Sounds like you talked to the doctor again, good move, he can make you feel better about your situation.
    I do hope this is almost the end so you can enjoy some food again and also the idea that you are pregnant. Also I imagine Mocha is tired of all this nonsense already, cats aren't very patient.

    Good to know you are not alone, and able to communicate with the other mothers-to-be, misery does love company.
    Just stay away from certain foods that upset your stomach.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you're doing ok. I thought for sure for a moment I'd have to come out to Japan just to make sure you were eating right. ;) But what are sisters for, if not to wait around, be worried and generally get in the way, right?

    ReplyDelete