Monday, March 24, 2008

Everything is going fine around here. We had a nice weekend - one of the only Danny has had off in a while. Now I'm alone for the week which is going to be incredibly boring. I'm going out with a friend tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. It rained everyday last week and cleared up for the weekend and today it is raining again. Not that I mind.
Pregnancy is going well. I bought my first ever maternity shirt and wore it for Easter. I definitely don't need it, but it was cute and it kinda makes me look pregnant. Old Navy was having a sale this weekend, so I bought a few things from there too. The baby is supposed to double in size over the next few weeks so I figure it won't be long before my clothes don't fit.
My abdomen is a little uncomfortable from growing and stretching. I was feeling some mild pangs Saturday night and discovered it is just round ligament pain. (Sometimes the internet can be fantastic) I'll talk to my midwife about it, but I'm not worried about anything.
Everytime I post that my nausea and vomiting have stopped, it comes back. So, its getting better but I still get sick about once a week. No big deal, I'm getting used to it. I've stopped loosing weight but I'm having a hard time gaining. I don't have much of an appetite but I still try to eat once every hour or two.
Well, thats all for now. Hope everyone had a good Easter.

4 comments:

  1. I bet you looked cute as a button in your new maternity shirt. Chances are by the end of August though, you'll be looking forward to getting back into your 'normal' clothes again. Glad to hear you're feeling better too. Hopefully the sickness will pass completely here shortly and you can get to the serious business of just enjoying baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styles now, with all the "baby doll" tops, make it difficult to know who is actually pregnant.... for a while. At least the styles give you lots of options.

    Good news that that the sickness is almost gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about gaining weight, as long as you don't lose you will be fine.
    Yes Tracy is right, by the time that baby gets here you will be really tired of wearing the same clothes, but don't want to invest in new ones.
    Next time you will probably just put on a big sweat shirt for 9 months and the heck with what you look like.
    Our weather like yours, some sun but rain almost every day and really cold. i did start some Cosmos seed in the greenhouse a week ago and it is already an inch high. I'm just afraid it will damp off in this weather.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great Easter. Hope your Easter was good. I can't wait to see our grandchild in a bunny outfit.

    I am glad to hear that you and little Danny (Ha,Ha) are doing better.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete