Wednesday, March 05, 2008

In disbelief

Guess who is coming home early? I got an email from the Ombudsman on Saturday and that was quite a shocker. Anyway, I'm really happy.

On a side note, I went to Babies R Us with some friends (who all have little ones) on Monday and bought a few gender neutral things. Mostly yellow and green for our leprechaun baby. If you haven't heard, that is what Tracy is calling it now. Soon enough we can buy pink or blue. I have an appointment next Tuesday. The one after that will be my second ultrasounds where we check to see if everything is okay and hope the baby isn't shy so we can see the gender.
Oh, you-know-who and I are going to look at cribs today too. Since I'm nearly in the second trimester, we're gonna slowly start getting things together. I wanna get the big stuff done as early as possible.

3 comments:

  1. I told you the Navy would sneak him in! : )

    Do you see now where they don't recommend bumpers on the inside of cribs? I always used them and thought they were better than the kid knocking his (or her) noggin on the rails.

    I can't figure out how all my boys survived, seems like everything we did in the '60's was wrong.

    Check for recalls on cribs, they just had one the other day.

    Have fun looking and buying (I also couldn't afford to have kids today).
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you-know-who actually got to come home early! Have fun shopping for baby stuff, that's one of the best parts of being pregnant, especially with the first.

    While I'm having fun working with the green yarn for your leprechaun baby, it'll also be fun to have a reason to go out and buy pink or blue and knit with intent! lol

    Love you all! XXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are going better.

    Of course we are waiting to find out pink or blue.

    Love
    Grand Dad

    ReplyDelete