Monday, October 23, 2006

Another rainy monday

Things are okay around here. I have been keeping busy hanging out with friends and making some new ones. Not much to say, except that the cat is driving me crazy as normal. Her newest thing is prying the closet open and hiding in there. I don't understand it. She has the shortest memory span in the world. She will be laying on my lap purring then I have to get up and go to the bathroom or something. When I come back she acts like she is afraid of me and runs away. Someone suggested I should call her Dory (from Finding Nemo for those who don't know).
Danny has been writing me lately. He has been gone a week and things have been very stressful for him. It doesn't sound like he is getting a lot of sleep and hasn't adjusted to having duty everyday. To make matters worse, he just got kicked out of his room becuase someone else will be sleeping there. I don't know how long this will last or why it is okay ('cause he isn't getting a new room), but I just hope things get better for him. I told him "at least I won't kick you out of our bed" :).
Thats pretty much all the update for now. I am going to "new navy wife orientation" this week, so hopefully I will learn something.

2 comments:

  1. Well, by the time I ::maybe:: hit the rack tonight, I will have gone 48 hours with a total of 3 hours of that in the rack. Everyone else is whining about being in port and starboard watches...ha! I laugh in their general direction. Try 24 hour watch! Bwah ha ha ha haaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please ignore that. Apperently he becomes more crazy than normal when he doesn't get any sleep.

    ReplyDelete