Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Update, again

Aaahh, I am still getting over those comments she made. She continued to write terrible stuff to me and then got mad I wrote her back. I can't just let her say crap about me and let me walk over me. I gotta stand up for myself. Anyway, I hope this is the end of it. I am ready for it to be done. I though I escaped the drama in high school, but apperenly some people carry it in to their late 20s and for the rest of their lives. I almost feel sorry for them, but because I am on the recieving end, it is very difficult. It is going to take me a long time to forgive her for what she has done. I haven't drug other people into it though. We have mutual friends and they really don't know what is going on. If they do, it isn't because I told them. I know better than that and I really hope she does too. I really do think people like me and they aren't just acting like they do just for the fun of it.
Thank you for your love. It makes me feel better, but I have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment