Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break

I jut wanna let everyone know I am on Spring Break right now. I don't go back to work until April 16th. Of course I still have to teach English lessons, but I will probably be home most of the time. Sometimes I gotta leave just to warm up again. They turned the heat off last Friday and the temperature has dipped back down again to about 50. Our house is about 14 C now and no way to heat it back up except wait for the sun to come back out! Brr. I am getting a cold now too and I could go on forever about all the sick children at school yesterday. They all had high fevers.
I go down to Yokosuka twice tomorrow to drop Mocha off and pick her up again. That is about 4 hrs driving total, but I guarantee that there nothing for me to do if I chose to stay all day. Sure I'll find something to do the rest of the week...

3 comments:

  1. I will hope you have a good heater in the car and the 4 hours will be warm and toasty.
    I still think you should have bought an electric blanket, a long extention cord, and just wrapped up in it.
    You probaby caught a bug from the kids, all teachers do. I myself have been sneezing a lot and so have added extra vitamin C to my daily dose.
    Maybe the sun will come out early over spring break, we are still getting ice on the car windshield in the morning. Grandma says she wishes it was winter again it was warmer then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well from the trailer trash.
    I have been working on the wifi from the house, it works but I am not very happy with the speed. I am thinking of taking the wireless back and run a cable from the house to the trailer.

    Get well soon Mocha

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice long Spring Break!

    Hoping it gets warm there, soon

    ReplyDelete