Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dead Computer

Well, my computer (less than a year and a half old) apperently died last night. Windows won't start, I get all sorts of errors and it seems the computer doesn't even recognize any hard drives installed on the computer. I honestly don't know what happened and I am a little pissed off since nothing is backed up.
There are two points to this post. 1, don't expect to hear from me too much since I now have to use Danny's computer to do anything. 2, back up anything important on your computer. You never know when it may die without warning.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your computer. Time to go shopping! Don't buy an HP though, mine's been giving me grief pretty much since I bought it, about the same you bought yours apparently. At least I'm getting my $ worth from the extended warranty I popped for.
    ;-) Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Don't buy a HP or a Compaq.

    I bought Julies older Compaq and I don't like it.

    I have had good luck with my Dell but I think they might cost more.
    and of coarse ALL computers will fail.

    ReplyDelete