Saturday, October 20, 2007

Flying to Rhode Island

Here is our rough itinerary. Danny and I will be flying together.
American Airlines LEAVE Narita (Tokyo) 620 pm on 26 Oct FRI
ARRIVE Chicago O'Hare 355 pm
LEAVE Chicago 740 pm
ARRIVE Providence 1055 pm

United Airlines LEAVE Providence 915 am 17 Nov SAT
ARRIVE Chicago O'Hare 1055 am
LEAVE Chicago 1155 am
ARRIVE Seattle 228 pm

United Airline LEAVE Seattle 1219 pm 2 Dec SUN
ARRIVE Narita (Tokyo) 400 pm 3 Dec MON

Yes, Ryen we will be in Chicago for a few hours. We would be more than happy to see you if you are available to come to the airport.

We'll be in Seattle just over two weeks before I fly back to Tokyo and Danny flies on. We'll give more details in person.
Now you guys can fight over who is picking us up again. Does Grandma have to take the airporter home?

4 comments:

  1. Chicago!! Sweet! Count on me being there! (I knew having no class on Fridays would come in handy!) Let me know if you have a phone or something...I'd hate to get to O'Hare and not be able to find you. Well, if nothing else, my number is 360.265.6466, so you could call from a pay phone. Meanwhile, I'm going to go figure out what we can do in the short time I have you! I'm pretty sure the answer to that is have lunch at the restaurant in the Hilton at O'Hare, but whatever, that works. I'm just glad your layover is long enough to ensure I get to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be more than happy to pick the two of you up. It's a Saturday and I already have it written on the calendar. No worries! Love and miss you both, I'm excited already about seeing you again. XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am picking up grandma about 10:30 Pm so it would work out very well with me for Tracy to pickup you guys.
    I would love to be there but my day is going to be long. As much as I love you, going to the airport twice in the same day just doesn't sound like much fun.

    Love
    Dad


    Thank You Tracy
    If there is any problems let me know, I would help if needed.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great. I'm sure we'll work things out more in a few weeks.
    P.S. Ryen, I'll contact you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete