Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Spirit

Its December 30th and I am finally in the Christmas spirit. :)
I've been watching ABC family today (and am so glad to have American tv with commercials), but the programing is a week behind so I've been watching Rudolph, A Christmas without Santa, and Santa Clause is Coming to Town. In half an hour The Incredibles will be on, which is what I actually want to watch.
When I turned the tv on this morning before church Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was on. Didn't get to watch it much though.
Well, Danny and I are trying to decide what to do tomorrow night and I have to finish painting my shadow boxes. I'll take a pic and post it when they're done.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a normal family type New Year. Probably the best and safest way to celebrate.

    Anyhow: "HAPPY NEW YEAR" from our house to yours!

    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete