Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Japanese Kohlbeck Christmas 2007

Yes, I know Christmas is still three weeks away, but I can already saw it is not going to be much of a Christmas. I pulled out the decorations and there aren't many of them. I am not going to buy a live Christmas tree. When I looked at them at the Exchange today many of them looked sad. If I can find a decently priced fake tree then I may buy one. For now we've got a few candles, ornaments hanging from the fan chain, and a wreath on the door. Nana sent me a crocheted Christmas tree and I have some snowman she made for us last year.
In a few years our house will have the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, our first X-mas was in a hotel room with a fake wreath hanging on a doorknob. The next was a tiny fake tree with majorily cheap decorations and stockings tacked to the wall, one very tiny one that read, 'baby' on it. Guess who'd just found out she was having a little baby to later be named, "Danny"?

    The decorations come with time and each one is more meaningful for it. I have decorations the boys made me when they were tiny, tiny that I treasure more than a Faberge egg. Oh, you do need some sort of tree, because I have another ornament I got you guys I'll be sending off soon! What are you going to do with it otherwise? ;-)

    Love and miss you both! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete