Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catching up on videos and pictures...

The following video is from a few weeks ago when Danny and I went to Yokohama open port festival. Near Yamashita park there were dragon boat races all day long. I think many of the teams are affiliated with Chinatown, "chukagai" in Japanese, which is very close by.
Danny thought it would be cool if they could get a Navy team together. It certainly would get them lots of exercise.

Sorry that it is so jumpy. I guess I have a problem standing still!



There is more to come...

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have a tripod, rest the camera on something solid or try to brace your arm on your waist. They use to say you could hold your breath and you won't shake so much, but I'm afraid if it was a long race we would probably get a great picture of the grass as you crashed to the ground.
    Gram

    ReplyDelete