Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Where have we been?

No where really. I am just super busy and don't have time to write on the blog now. Most of my evenings are taken up with English lessons and my days are spent at the school or cleaning the house. Mocha (and Danny's) inventions for making a bigger and better mess are just getting more creative. The cat has a thing for dunking all her toys in her water dish and then fishing them back out. The most recent toy is a mouse that has a tail that is dyed blue. When she took it out of the water, she splashed blue dye all over the wall and floor. She also has this thing with the box of kitty litter. Not only did she drag it halfway across the dining room floor, but she also ripped the pour spout off. Ugh, she is driving me crazy.
We're alive so don't worry. I know I am about 2 weeks late on pictures of the states and now I have this last weekend to post as well. Danny won't be home tonight, so maybe I'll have time to work on them after I get home from my lesson at 9.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the joys of motherhood, even if it is just a cat.
    Glad you are so busy, we can wait for pictures, it really won't kill us!
    Tried to email today and for some reason it keeps coming back, even when I reply to your mail??
    I will try again later today.
    I thought you were going to tell me that Mocha was dunking her toys in the toilet......or is that next?
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can eventually train kids to pick up after themselves. Well, maybe not, you seem to still be picking up after Danny. Poke him with a verbal stick and tell him to clean up after himself. He knows better! The kitty? sorry, can't help you there. At least you're staying busy, better than being bored mindless. Love and miss you both! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete