Friday, June 22, 2007

Seriously!!

Okay, so I know that many of you that read our blog don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but I have got to rant for just a quick second. Don't give me any idea about all that I have missed, considering that we are 5 months behind here and the season is already over in the states. 
I know that Merideth can't die because, well, she is the main character. I am just so peeved (so they are good actors...) because I just watched the second of the three part series "Drowning on Dry Land" and at the very end she is in a hospital room with Denny and the guy from the bomb disposal unit (who are both dead). She then asks if she is dead, I can't remember what Denny says, and then she says "Holy...". 
SERIOUSLY!! What is that all about?!
Okay, glad I got that off my chest. I can go to bed now. Its only 10 o'clock, but Danny's been out for hours. I guess not having to go to work at 530 am has its perks.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Lori. That's why Grey's has the rating it has. Not always proper stuff in it. That's also probably why I enjoy it so much. ;-) Hang in there, it's worth watching all the way to the end. XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the episode all the way through, but I did see the part you're talking about. You know what really got ME about the whole thing?! The improbability of the ferry accident!! Granted, I didn't see it, but the way it was described to me, I was like, "That wouldn't HAPPEN!" And then Grey's was ruined for me forever. Yes, because of the ferry. Okay, so I still watch it every now and then, but whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't have these problems if you just watched CSI, really true stuff! Yah...sure.
    I don't have to watch Grey's now that you are not here, hooray.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Ryen, but yes, unfortunately, it could happen in a heartbeat. All it takes is one minute, second, of inattention and everything goes to heck in a handbasket. Now, Meredith doing the near death thing? That I don't know about, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, it must not have been described to me very well then, because it sounded totally improbable. Dang it, now I'm going to have to go watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ::start rant:: Alright, I have to put in my two cents here (yes, I actually saw the first part of that three parter). Anyway, there is no way a collision would have caused that kind of damage. Had that been an actual collision, then the front part of the ferry (the smoking part in the show) would have been sheered off, not on fire. Lori and I both agreed that the damage resembled a car bomb (i.e. a terrorist attack). ::end rant::

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the controversy!
    Yes, I completely agree with Danny on this one.
    Yes, I agree with him... don't act so shocked.
    P.S. Where was the supposed container they ran into anyway?
    P.P.S. They better know if they are going to collide well before a second prior to collision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny : ) Since when has movies or TV ever done anything that is really possible. That would be so boring.

    You'll have to excuse me now.....I have to go online and read the end of the new Harry Potter book.....quit screaming Lori!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete