Monday, June 11, 2007

Sorry

Hey, I know. We just had a weekend and I didn't post anything. Don't worry, we didn't do anything this weekend. Anyway, I am really too tired to post pictures right now. I am so exhausted from work.
Maybe later.
I'll take my computer downstairs and start working on them (at least download them onto my computer), okay?
Again, we're okay so don't be surprised if you don't hear from us too often. We aren't that busy, but at the same time there is too much to do. Chores are never done and spending hours on the computer just doesn't sound appealing to me. I'd rather read my book or take a nap.
If you wanna talk to us, just call. I know it is difficult to contact us. I have been working a little longer than normal. (This seems to be the time of year the kids keep hurting themselves.) Thursday is the schools last day, so you will be able to reach me almost any day after that. We hope to get a landline soon.

2 comments:

  1. No problem, take your time. I didn't think the schools in Japan closed down.
    Very common for kids to hurt themselves just before school is out. They are so hipped up about getting away.

    Take care and relax.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were at the elementary school, you could always tell when spring had arrived by the amount of broken limbs on children. They just lose their little minds, I think!

    We'll wait patiently until you have the time and energy to post pics. Love and miss you both, XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete