Friday, June 29, 2007

Our bad cat

So, funny story...
Danny and I were in the kitchen and Mocha came in meowing and whining as usual. Instead of telling her to be quiet, I decided to pick her up. I was standing there and I heard this squeaky farting sound. The second time I looked at Danny and I said "is that you?!" and he looked at me and said "no, its her" and pointed at Mocha. At that moment I smelled the air and it smelled like cat fart (not that I know if it smells different than any other). So I dropped her pretty quick!
My mischievous little brat.
I told Danny if he was a cat, he'd do the same thing. I know he would!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Danny, ya sure......they always blame the cat!

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, Snowphish gets powerful toots when I let her have 'wet' cat food. I told Dan that's the Kohlbeck in her, just fair warning. Sounds as if Mocha may have inherited that trait too. Oh, have you checked out catchow.com? They have an article on excessive meowing. I went there to see what to do about kitty's biting and scratching in play. Pretty good info and it's free! :-)

    ReplyDelete