Friday, June 29, 2007

I forgot to tell you

For a few weeks I would feel sick (upset stomach) if I had to get up in the middle of the night, usually about 3 am to yell at the cat or use the bathroom. Honestly, I thought I was pregnant. Yes, I am still on birth control. Anyway, I went to the doctor last week and he put me on some medication to reduce the acid in my stomach. I wasn't diagnosed with anything and it is only a 30 day trial and I don't think it is a big deal, but since most of you are my family I thought I better let you know. I have been feeling better and I'll let you know if anything changes. For now I am just waiting for my sickle-cell test back to see if I can climb Mt. Fuji on the 10th.

3 comments:

  1. Why do you need a sickle-cell test to climb Mt. Fuji?

    I wonder if there is something natural a person can take before going to bed to help the acid. I heard you shouldn't eat anything for at least two hours before you go to bed. (Is buttered popcorn considered food?)

    Yes, we want to know if either one of you is not feeling well (even Mocha).

    Now about my aches and pains.........oh well that's another story, at least i couldn't be pregnant!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember, Danny was a bad case of the flu for me the first two months. It could happen! As much as I'm looking forward to being a grandma, I'd much rather it happen when you guys are back stateside though. Love and miss you both! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've got a phone... I haven't checked in for a few days.

    There's a web site I use for times around the world. You can pick the cities you want:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html
    It gives you a personal web page.. I keep the link on my tool bar.

    ReplyDelete