Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Registries

I'm working on registries. They aren't very good right now, but they exist.
One is in amazon. I have problems making the link work. If this doesn't work, just search our names. Amazon.com
I also made a Target one. Most of the stuff can't be sent to APO/FPO, but it can give you an idea of what I'm looking for anyway. Target
Most of you don't have access to the Navy Exchange, but I made one ... Here is the link, but I have no clue if it will work. I know you'll have to login. NEX gift registry

4 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I'll enjoy looking at everything you've picked out so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no problem with Amazon and Target but draw the line at giving out my s.s. card number to anyone on line, so will not see the military list. I found you can (us) get a gift card without belonging to the military.
    You sure don't want much, are you still getting things from other mothers?
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you gave your ssn to the exchange website, they'd deny you.
    The registries aren't complete. I'll keep adding stuff when I figure out what I want/need. Not like we expect to get everything on there anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will find,....after the fact....that you really don't need a lot of extra stuff, you never use it. The one thing we all want to buy is tiny baby clothes, and the babe will probably be in diapers and nightgown most of the time, of course you can doll it all up and take to church to show off. : )

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete