Monday, April 21, 2008

Very quiet

Its been about as quiet on this blog as it has been in our house. Danny left Saturday morning. He had duty Friday, but I went down. I bought him pizza and drove the car home. Today he called me from Sasebo. I was surprised to see his name on my caller ID, but it was so nice to hear his voice!
Tomorrow morning I have a appointment with my midwife. When I get home I'll let you know how it went and post the ultrasound pictures from last week. As far as the gender news goes... sorry, can't tell you yet. Grandparents-to-be will know later this week. As soon at they know I'll post it for everyone else. Trust me, I've had enough people ask me (make that harass me... Sierra! lol) I've only shared with one person, but she was selling me clothes and lots of baby stuff.
Okay, I'm off to bed now but I'll update you tomorrow afternoon.

8 comments:

  1. Won't be much longer and I'll bet you're bored enough to start pulling out those knitting needles and dusting them off!

    Waiting anxiously for the news to arrive in the mail. As soon as it does, we'll let you know, okay?

    Love you both! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, let me know. Just don't spill the news on the blog. I am excited about doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I find out first I can't even tell your Dad, he has to find out on his own. However the giant sized pink or blue flag in the driveway may be just a clue. : )

    I suppose this will be the day the mailman doesn't show up until 5:00.

    We will let you know what you are having as soon as we know......are you sure you know?

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. But...I want to know now...! Too much suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're pretty sure, but I hope to get more info in about two hours from my midwife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. waiting....... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Ryen ...
    I want to know now....!

    Grandma and I have chairs next to the mailbox.

    Love
    Your favorite Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love the suspense. This is my only chance to harass you guys as much as your doing it to me.
    Maybe I should have sent the packages really, really slow...

    ReplyDelete