Friday, April 04, 2008

Updating

Okay, I am updating the registries to add baby clothes. I will add both boy and girl clothing since it will be a while before we know which one we need. I may add some bedding stuff too, but I'm realistic that I'll be changing sheets a lot and I may be getting a free set of bumpers.
Note: I added some things that are the same item on both registries. Most of the time I prefer one over the other, but I haven't figured out exactly how to deal with that yet. Next week I am gonna make Danny add a few things.
A friend suggested to me that if there are things I want but can't get them sent here that I should buy them at walmart.com and have it sent to the Bremerton or Poulsbo store for someone to pick it up and sent to me. Sometimes it is hard to get things because the company will only send UPS or Fedex. I'm not paying international shipping!
Oh, she also suggested that if you really wanna go baby shopping for me, check out Ross or TJ Maxx. They should have lots of great deals.
This is all really complicated and hard to explain exactly what I want. Instead of relying on the registries, its probably easier to talk to me!

5 comments:

  1. It's not really that hard to understand. You're in Japan and that just makes it a bit more difficult. I'm pretty sure someone stateside would be happy to pick up anything from TJ Maxx or Ross or wherever and add it to our next shipment to you. ;-)

    Have you ever heard of a virtual baby shower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wait my time until others have bought stuff, then I will see what I can pick up.
    To bad I don't work at Ross anymore, I use to see all the new stuff that came in and buy right away.
    I did check out the baby stuff last year and pick up a couple of things for Lisa then. Yes, the prices were good.
    I hope the baby looks good in yellow and green....maybe we should try bright red instead.
    We could also buy on line if there is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Lori and Danny.
    It's been a while since I last talked to you. I keep reading your blog. I've cared about you three. I'm happy as long as you are doing well. I can't wait to see your baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kana! Hopefully we'll get to see you while Dan & I are in Japan after the baby's born. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ms. Kohlbeck. Are you planing to come to Japan?
    I'm happy that I had a chance to see you as well as Dan and Lori. I hope I'll see you again, too.

    ReplyDelete