Tuesday, October 07, 2008

She's growing

Little bug is going through a growth spurt. Yesterday she wanted to eat constantly! I'm (we're) still having problems so I've gone back to pumping again. I'm tired of her using me as a human pacifier.
Despite her crankiness yesterday, we are doing really well. I don't know if it's the meds, sleep, or leveling out of hormones, I am a lot less cranky and more even tempered. Hope it stays this way.
Well, after the last post, I thought you'd all like to hear some good news.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing better. I was so worried and couldn't do anything about it.

    This may be my last entry for awhile as Steve doesn't have wireless. On to Mexico tomorrow.
    Hugs and kisses to all,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Linda, it's good to hear you're feeling better. I don't blame you for using the bottle more. Plus, it gives you more flexibility to let someone else take care of her for longer periods. What I wouldn't give to be able to give her another bottle!

    And Linda, have a great trip! You sure picked a great time to go. The weather's sure to be nicer there than here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you're feeling better. Our hearts are with you. We've been there, and know it can be hard in the first weeks.

    Thanks so much for the pictures!

    Enjoy the sunshine, Linda. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am very happy to hear that you are feeling better.

    Remember you can call anytime to talk, even if you feel ok.

    Melanie better start growing, I have a spring camping trip planned and she needs to hold the roasting stick. Ha Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, both of these have been printed and are taped up over my desk. I have to say, I think Melanie has my sense of style though...

    ReplyDelete