Monday, November 27, 2006

Letting you know

Yes, I am still alive. Just to clear things up/let you know I was gone this last weekend. I left on wednesday and came back tonight (monday) from Hong Kong. I couldn't tell you all I was going because it gave away the location of Danny's ship. Yes, I know some people knew before that I was going and then things were canceled. It changed again and ended up working out that I could go. Danny got to spend most of the time with me and we enjoyed ourselves. Unfortunetly now his XO is being a @$$ and telling him that he isn't allowed to take leave to spend time with me anymore. He only took one day, which didn't start until 5 pm anyway, because he had duty and wanted to get off the ship so he could spend the night at the hotel. I don't understand what that guys problem is. Anyway, I am here. Sorry if you have been trying to contact me. I will be here from now on.
P.S. I'll tell you more about the trip and post pictures later. I have been awake for way too long and don't have the desire to go into it right now.

1 comment:

  1. I would comment but I'm waiting for the pictures!

    Since I know nothing about the Navy I won't say what I think about some of there ways of doing things.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete