Thursday, November 02, 2006

Is it?

Is it really too quiet around here? I have been trying to post every few days, I just don't think there is much to write about. I have been having terrible migranes the last few days, but now I am drugged. It is getting a little better.
Tried to weed eat the lawn yesterday. That was a mess. I guess I have to take care of it today.
I get my couch tomorrow. I am so excited. I have to call the furniture people today and find out when they are delivering. I also got a notice that housing is going to replace our appliances. When I called them yesterday, I was told they would come in Monday morning and replace our range, refridgerator, washer and dryer. Yay!
This sunday I am going to a little get together here in Negishi. A friend, Shannon, is hosting a bunch of people from the base who have never been up here. I am trying to take them to Yokohama first to sightsee. On tuesday I think I am going to Yokota to see Sierra. I may spend the night, so don't expect to hear from me.
Not really much else to say. I don't like to talk about my pathetic life. It just makes it more real.

2 comments:

  1. Pathetic life? New couch, new appliances, party, going to visit friends, keep up the good work!

    You could be living in a trailer. right Lar?

    Last night 30 degrees, 45 to 50 during the day. Snow on the passes. Welcome November!

    i think I am going to burn a CD, first time ever, wish me luck : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, You could be some hick living in an RV

    ReplyDelete