Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This week is flying by

I didn't realize how long it has been since I wrote a blog. Not a whole lot is going on around here. I have been out to lunch with friends most this week. I was glad when I finally got to spend a day at home.
Mocha is getting bigger. She is between 5 and 6 months now and it won't be too long before she can't be considered a kitten anymore. She is quite the talker and I can't seem to figure out what she wants. Not a whole lot different than having a baby I guess. She is always whining about something and it is usually because she wants me to sit down so she can lay in my lap. I must be sitting too much though 'cause I've gained about 2 lbs. since Danny left though I am trying so hard not to. About the cat though, she is pretty well trained. All I have to do is call her and she'll come. I am pretty impressed. She is spoiled though.
It has been cold around here. It isn't that bad outside, but they don't turn the heat on for over a week and it has been about 15 degrees celsius inside at night. That is about 59-61 degrees. I am freezing to death and I know Danny would love it, the crazy boy. Of course he is not here to keep me warm when i need it either. It was a little warmer last night and the office right now is about 70. The living room is the coldest though. I can't wait for them to turn on the heat. It is pretty frustrating, especially when you are not allowed to have space heaters. How dumb is that?

1 comment:

  1. Do you really want your neighbors using space heaters?
    Well there are other ways to get warm i guess, but not with the neighbors.
    Hey i woke up and our water was frozen. It was 29 degrees F

    ReplyDelete