Monday, June 23, 2008

Be aware :)

Before I arrive in Bremerton, I wanted everyone to know that I am a fruit fanatic. Or at least I am going through a phase right now. Last night I ate a whole (yet very small) cantaloupe. Tonight I've finished off almost a whole bag of cherries. I've ate a banana almost every morning for the past month or two. Things here are very seasonal. I tried to find strawberries a few weeks ago... no luck.
So anyway, just know that if you offer good fruit to me, I will eat it! (Guess thats a lot better than being addicted to ice cream, right? Not that I would turn that down either. hehe)

4 comments:

  1. I have bought bananas two weeks in a row, just for you and we had to eat them. We are getting California Strawberries, not much taste, locals are coming on. I will bank up a good supply of fruit.

    Also have Cherry/vanilla ice cream, just in case, I have to keep Grandpa and your Dad away from it.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I buy some sardines to go with the ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blech. Only if you want my morning sickness to come back. I haven't had any strange cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today (my Tuesday) I went to the store and bought bananas, red grapes(the green weren't quite sweet) cantaloupe,and apples. When you get here you can check out the strawberries and watermelon. Any thing else you will have to find on your own.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete