Thursday, June 19, 2008

Latest flight update

I found a flight for the 26th of June. I was almost able to leave on the 20th, but it got booked while I was on the phone with the travel agent. Bummer. So I go down to Yokosuka today to pay for it. Once I get the final details I'll pass them on to everyone. I'll be leaving Seattle on the 22nd of July. Just wanted to make sure I was back here well before my 35th week in the terrible case that our girly wants to make an early appearance. Hopefully not. I am constantly telling her to stay in there. :) Especially with as high as my stress levels have been; I don't want to force myself into early labor. Of course, you all know how much I hate flying.
So, update likely to come sometime tonight.

1 comment:

  1. And my house is so clean right now, can't promise anything for next week.

    Keep your bag packed, maybe there will be a cancelation.

    At least you will get rested up again, but it's hard to wait when you were all set to leave.

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete