Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting out of Narita

It is 4pm here and I've been at the airport for a while. When I checked in they said the flight may be delayed because they were waiting for the arrival of the airplane. It looks now that it was only pushed back 25 minutes and hopefully we'll make up the time in flight.
The best news so far is that I got an isle seat! I am really happy. Now I don't have to climb over a sleeping person next to me and I won't be squished between two people. It was so easy, all I had to do was ask at the counter and it took less than two seconds to print out. Fantastic! I'm prepared with extra water and a movie on my iPod. I didn't ask them if I could load with parents with children 'cause the less time I can be on the plane the better. I hope things work this well on the way back to Japan, but I'm trying not to worry about that right now.
Well, I love you all and I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you for getting an aisle seat! Dan always tries to get those too, for the same reason. I usually prefer a window seat, so I can sort of cuddle up in the corner and read undisturbed. But... that's just me.

    Hope you have a great trip and just let me know when you want the Accent. I got the windshield wipers fixed, so it's good to go.
    Love you, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete