Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flight information

Here is the latest on my flight. I got it all paid for and scheduled today. Here is a link to my itinerary. http://yourtripandmore.jp/JP/main.asp?LName=KOHLBECK&Locator=NBJZFZ&div_type=IT
Oh, and I'm not bringing Mocha. They wanted to charge me an extra $130 each way. I love her, but her adoption fee wasn't even that much and I'll pay a lot less with my cat sitter. Sorry kitty.
It's late and I'm tired, but if there was anything I forgot you want to know, just say so.

3 comments:

  1. Danny said the ticket was pretty pricey. Ouch! Sorry the MAC flight didn't work out. It worries me for our own plans in September! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be on the space A list for up to 60 days. Just make sure you're at the highest category you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. That's #1 on Dan's 'to-do' list when he gets back. He found the phone numbers for whatever before he left, so that's a start. :-)

    ReplyDelete