Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Waiting...

I am here at the passenger terminal in Yokota. I've marked myself as available and I'll know if I get on the flight in about 10 minutes. When I know I'll write and I'll be calling the Snyder place. :)
I'm gonna pull my hair out. It's been a long day...

UPDATE: No more available for now. Still waiting with the small amount of hope I have left. There were 17 seats available and about 40 people on the list. I'm probably at the bottom.

UPDATE #2: Didn't get on the flight. Trying for the soonest possible flight. Looks like I got one for June 20th to July 22nd.

2 comments:

  1. Keep us posted. I understand it's a long trip back home, try to get some rest. Maybe should have gone this route in the first place, especially in your condition (tired and cranky : )

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about you today.
    Please take a good rest today.
    I hope you can fly soon.

    ReplyDelete