Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Today is going to be a really busy day for me. I have so much to do before I go!
I'm going to a friends house to buy her awesome stroller for $45 and look at her maternity jeans. I only have one pair that fit and I love jeans. I also have to talk to this college student who lives her and see if she is interested in taking care of Mocha. Yes, I know it's last minute. There is more to do here too.
When I go to Yokosuka I have a doctor's appointment and tons of things to do there. I have to pay my phone and internet bill as well as get the service suspended until I return. Also, I'm gonna go to IACE, the Japanese travel agency on base. I've seen some really good prices online and want to talk to them about that. If I don't get on the flight from Yokota (and I don't have much hope) then that may be the way I go. I am also considering taking Mocha with me if this girl can't catsit. If so, I will take Mocha as a carry on.
Back at home I have to finish laundry, pick up the house and make sure I have everything to go to Yokota tomorrow morning.
Yikes, sounds like a busy day, but I have a list. Hopefully I won't forget anything
As you all know, Danny is in Virginia. It is very lonely and quiet around here but he has been in contact with me. With all that is going on and my stress level it has been really nice just to hear his voice. Kana came to Yokohama yesterday so I had company and a chance to get out of the house. We didn't do anything exciting, just had lunch at the house and drove to Yokohama and walked around a shopping mall. Also sat and enjoyed coffee and conversation. Thank you for coming to visit me Kana! I hope I get to see you again in August.
In terms of the baby... We didn't tell you, but we agreed on a first name. No, we won't tell you and I won't slip when I'm in the states. She is very active and I can feel her rolling around, usually in the morning and evening. I was hoping Kana would be able to feel her, but she didn't start moving like crazy until I went to bed. Danny got to feel her and commented that she kicked really hard. Just wait until when he feels her in August!
Of course I will update you all after my appointment. As always I have many questions to ask her. I am hoping to beg for an ultrasound too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment