Tuesday, February 20, 2007

100 posts

Hey, I just saw that Danny and I have posted 100 times since we started this blog in August. Is that a big deal? Not really.
Anyway, the real reason I posted was because I have got a little more word on Danny and I coming back to the states for a visit. It doesn't look like he'll be going to the class in San Diego, but he is hoping to get two weeks off in May. I am not going to tell you the dates until they are final, but I've already started to look at tickets. We have to decide wether or not to bring the cat back. She may be more of a hassle than its worth. Especially considering that we haven't been able to officially adopt her yet. (I need to call PAWS again about that...) It may be cheaper to board her or just have someone look after her than pay to take her on the plane. One animal is allowed in the plane, but I'm afraid she would cry the whole time.
So that is the most news I have to share. I don't hear from Danny much. He is busy as always I assume and their email hasn't been working all the time. I consider myself very lucky anytime I get an email.
Well, its tuesday and I am back to work again.
I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. We all will be happy any time you can come back for a visit.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember you just had to write the posts.........we on the other hand, had to read them, and come up with answers!
    I will keep the month of May open, no trips.
    I question if bringing Mocha would be wise. It would be very upsetting for her and you also, as you would be worried about her all the time. Do you think you could find a sitter? I'm afraid she would get upset and try to run away,( this is a cat thing.) Anyhow think it over and see what your options are for care.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete