Thursday, February 15, 2007

More about that crazy weather

During school yesterday it was just a little wet and windy. Right after Danny got home yesterday, the weather got insane. We had enourmous wind gusts and lots of rain. Not so pleasent to go out into. The wind kept blowing our trash can open and hitting the lid on the fence. That sound is rather loud and annoying, so Danny put them in the shed. For some reason, the garbage guy took them out a few months ago and I have yet to figure out why.
Down in Yokosuka this morning, the wind was blowing pretty hard, but it is fairly nice up here today. I am still hoping for snow, but if it comes at this point it will be the latest snow in the documented history of Tokyo. Doesn't sound too hopeful, does it?
Ahh, lunch starts soon. Gotta go.
Please stay in contact with me. I am gonna need it.
Pretty soon I am going to start a petition for Danny to write something here, but I doubt it will do any good!

No comments:

Post a Comment